Thursday 3 November 2011

4.This Reminds Me of...

"I wonder why I can't open the boxes? What is my uncle hiding from me?" (MLA Citation)
     This story is about a girl who is given two boxes and is told she can't open them. Her uncle doesn't tell her why but just says that she can't. This is almost a parallel to the story Pandora's Box. Of course in Pandora's box the box gets opened. This happens in this book too. They open the box and these bug-like robots get out and reak havoc on humans. The only significant difference is that there is nothing in the box that can help them (In Pandora's Box it was hope that got trap inside the box).

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Geoff, the connection you made was really cool. Keen observation sir. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can incorporate more to your paragraph though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What book is it that you were reading? Maybe you should mention that in the post. Like Geoff and Reicza said, you probably should have explained more or made another connection. But I know sometimes that can be difficult so, great connection!

    ReplyDelete